Malaysia Visit Visa Requirements in Pakistan
Malaysia Visa Requirements
• Original passport of which the expiry date is more than eight months with Signature (Attached 01 Previous Passport).
• Form-B (ب-فارم) (If child traveling)
• Computerized identity card’s Photo Copy.
Note: ORIGINAL PHOTOS REQUIRED 04 WITH WHITE BACK GROUND (35 x 50) mm, non-glossy, face 70%, no glasses no cap, ears should be clear
• Last six-month bank statement with bank covering letter & original stamps with fresh statements required.
• Confirmed Air ticket.
• Hotel Booking Confirm
• Company Letter Head.
• National Tax Number. (NTN)
If company contact person refer some other person then we need additional documentation.
- Owner’s /reference person’s NIC Copy.
- Traveler’s personal bank statement is must.Note: Embassy can demand any additional document for any client.
Processing time: 2 to 5 Working days.
Malaysia Visa Per Person: 10,000 PKR