Dubai Visit Visa
Complete Dubai Travel Guide | Dubai Visit Visa Price 2019
Complete Dubai Travel Guide
All over the world people visit Dubai for Tourism, jobs and Business Purpose and get opportunity to understand the Arab and Global culture in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai has a lot of fun, shopping mall, Desert Safari, Beaches and many more enjoyment places. Dubai has many wonderful outlets and a wide variety in Shopping Centers in United Arab Emirates.
United Arab Emirates has some urban communities, but Dubai adopt is the most European culture, western culture.
Dubai Visa main benefits for Asian Countries like, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippine, and Pakistani youth is unemployed, that’s way Pakistani young even they are professional or non-professional they get job on Tourist, Visit Visa Dubai. On tourist visa you can visit for tourism or finding job in all United Arab Emirates like, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, al ain, Fujairah, Ras ul Khaimah.
In UAE if you have Pakistani international Driving license you can hire any type of vehicle in the UAE,
Fair Links Travel and Tourism are Providing Best rates in Lahore, Pakistan for Dubai Visit Visa, Dubai Transit Visa, Dubai 3 month Visit Visa Find Below all Packages.
|UAE Transit Visa|
|Single Entry PKR 13500/ per person|
|Dubai Tourist Visa|
|Single Entry PKR 14500/ Per Person|
|Abu Dhabi Tourist Visa|
|Single Entry PKR 16500 / Per Person|
|UAE Visit Visa|
|Single Entry PKR 35000 / Per Person|
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES VISA REQUIREMENTS
- CNIC Scan Copy
- Passport Scan Copy
- Passport Size Photos Scan Copy
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Visa fee once deposited shall not be refunded in any case of visa application is rejected or Denied or Delayed, by the UAE immigration authorities.
- Passport should be valid for a minimum six month of period
- However, visa costs and regulations are subject to change if visa apply time. Fair links travel and tourism not responsible for changes of visa cost, client must have to pay on apply time current rates from embassy of UAE.
- Over staying in UAE. Fines and Detentions bear by client, himself.
- The immigration/ Embassy of UAE recommends all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Regulations and Rules in order to avoid any delay. Visa policy is monitored by the UAE authorities, therefore the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.